Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Santa or Witch Hat Tutorial

Find the video tutorial at the bottom of the page.

Pointed hat made to fit my basic amigurumi doll pattern, or my realistic body amigurumi doll pattern, but easy to customize to any size doll, or even to a full size hat for a person.
Use this pattern to make a Santa hat, a wizard hat, a witch hat, or an elf hat.

For the witch/wizard hat, a thicker yarn (Aran weight) is better, because it will give more support to the cone shape to make it stand up easier.

For the Santa/elf hat, a thinner yarn (crochet thread) works better, because the hat won’t be as stiff and will lay down easier.

I also used Aran weight yarn for a full size Santa hat.
Free video tutorial is available on my Youtube channel at https://youtube.com/c/faerierings
Pattern is available in my Ravelry store.
Buy it now


No comments:

Post a Comment