Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Fitted Doll Shirt Pattern+Tutorial

Basic fitted style doll shirt with optional bust and sleeves. Made to fit my basic amigurumi doll pattern, or my realistic body amigurumi doll pattern, but easy to customize to any size doll.
Worked either in rows or in the round. If making for a doll with a large head, you might want to work in rows and sew the shirt onto the doll afterward, to make it easier to get the shirt on the doll.
For best results, use light weight yarn. This is so that less bulk is added to the doll.
I used scrap yarn for my project, since the doll I was making the shirt for was so small. If you’re making your shirt for a much larger doll, you may need more yarn.
Free video tutorial is available on my Youtube channel. Sleeves tutorial coming soon!
Pattern is available in my Ravelry store.

No comments:

Post a Comment