Friday, December 7, 2018

Crochet Princess Doll Dress Pattern and Video Tutorial

Crochet princess dress with puffed sleeves and overskirt. Pattern includes instructions for my Realistic Body Amigurumi doll, my Basic amigurumi doll, and a Barbie style doll size. This pattern is really easy to customize to any size doll. Find the free video tutorial at the bottom of the page!


This pattern is similar to my Fitted Doll Shirt pattern and my Basic Doll Circle Skirt pattern, but with a few extra steps, plus the addition of the puffed sleeves and the overskirt.

You could make just about any style of princess dress with this technique by changing out the colors of any part of the dress, using different styles of sleeves, or different fullness of skirts. I decided to make a Princess Peach dress for my doll. Let me know what princess dress I should make next!

You can find a free video tutorial on my channel at https://youtube.com/c/faerierings
Make sure you subscribe, so you don't miss the next part of this tutorial!
Find the written pattern in my Ravelry storeBuy it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment