Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Doll Hoodie Sweater Pattern and Free Video Tutorial



Sweater with optional hood or collar and sleeves.
Buy it now!
Made to fit my basic amigurumi doll pattern, or my realistic body amigurumi doll pattern, but easy to customize to any size doll. Worked in rows.
I used worsted weight yarn and a size E hook to make my project, but if you want to make a lighter sweater, you could use a thinner yarn. You might need to use a larger hook, or add more rows, to make up for the size difference. I used a size G hook.
I used scrap yarn for my project, since the doll I was making the sweater for was so small. If you’re making your coat for a much larger doll, you may need more yarn.
The yarns I used for the dolls pictured, from left to right: Caron Simply Soft “Spring Brook”; Red Heart Soft “Toast” and Caron Simply Soft “Chocolate” with Lion Homespun “Hepplewhite” collar; Loops & Threads Woolike “Rose”; Caron Simply Soft “Rose”

Part 1 of the free video tutorial. Watch Part 2 now on Patreon!

No comments:

Post a Comment