Thursday, February 1, 2018

Steven Universe Stevonnie Doll Clothes Pattern

New Pattern in my Ravelry Store! Steven and Stevonnie Doll Clothes.


Use this pattern to make either a Steven or a Stevonnie from Steven Universe (2 patterns in 1!)
Add it to my cart Buy it now!

These costumes are made to fit my basic doll, and my realistic body doll.
Yarns you’ll need:
  1. “Red” and “Golden Yellow” crochet thread for the star shirt, Loops & Threads Woolike
  2. “Denim Blue” and “Ice Blue” crochet thread for the shorts, Loops & Threads Woolike
  3. “Toast” worsted weight yarn for jacket, Red Heart Soft
  4. “Chocolate” worsted weight yarn for jacket trim, Caron Simply Soft
  5. “Hepplewhite” bulky weight yarn for jacket collar, Lion brand Homespun
For the Steven doll’s body, I used “Buff” from Red Heart, and for the Stevonnie I used “Warm Brown” from Red Heart. I used “Black” Red Heart for the hair and eyes for both dolls.
A video tutorial for this pattern will be broadcast live on my youtube channel at https://youtube.com/c/faerierings on Sunday, February 4th.
For more information, see: https://youtu.be/yfQRrz3Tsbg

No comments:

Post a Comment