Saturday, October 29, 2016

Crochet Fox and Wolf Ears Patterns


 Crochet Fox Costume Ears Pattern
$1.50 on Ravelry.com



Crochet Wolf Costume Ears Pattern
$1.50 on Ravelry.com


Realistic looking wolf costume ears made with crochet. Making this pattern in super bulky weight rather than regular bulky weight results in a sturdier, and more fluff-able, pair of ears.

To get the realistic furry look, I just lightly brushed my yarn after finishing my pieces using a hair brush. But if you prefer the fuzzy look of Homespun un-brushed, you don’t have to brush your yarn, you can just leave it as-is.

I couldn’t find a Homespun Thick & Quick in a shade I liked for the black part, but if you prefer you can use a different type of bulky weight yarn than homespun, such as Wool Ease Thick & Quick. It will work the same, it just won’t have that fuzzy look un-brushed. You could just brush the yarn, however. 
Or you could just use 2 strands of regular bulky Homespun at the same time for the bulky grey/brown, and black parts if you want that homespun look (which is what I did).

Pattern is by Lizfaerie of Faerie Rings Crochet www.youtube.com/c/faerierings 
Please do not claim this pattern as your own. If you would like to share this pattern, link to this page, but PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR REPOST THIS PATTERN TO YOUR OWN SITE. DO NOT sell or distribute this pattern. Selling a product made using this pattern is ok if you credit me by providing a link to this pattern and my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment